In order to request an official copy of your Tufts transcript, students and alumni have two options.
1) Submit a request through SIS. Preferred for Immediate Processing only. Requests held for semester grades or degree conferral should be submitted directly to the Registrar's Office.
2) Complete a transcript request form. Please print legibly, sign, and double-check the recipient’s address. Request forms may be submitted via mail, fax (617-636-0898), or e-mail (PHPDregistrar@tufts.edu).
Fees & Timing
- There is no cost for official transcripts.
- Requests will be processed within 5-7 business days from the receipt of form.
- Students and alumni of the MD/MPH or MD/MBA program should request an official copy of their transcript through the MD Registrar’s Office.
- The PHPD Registrar’s Office does not print unofficial copies of transcripts. Current students are able to print an unofficial transcript through SIS.
Unofficial Transcript and Grades
- Log into SIS
- On your SIS home page, click “Grades” which appears next to “About Me”
- On your SIS home page, click "Request" along the top banner. Select "Unofficial Transcript," and save or print the document at your convenience.