I have worked for over 10 years in government and academia, on public health topics ranging from tobacco and asthma control, to global health and immunizations. Currently, my research focus is on vaccine hesitancy, vaccination coverage, disparities, as well as survey design and methodology. I grew up in Boston, Massachusetts, but have been living in Georgia for over ten years.
- DrPH, University of South Florida, College of Public Health
- MS, Epidemiology, University of Massachusetts, School of Public Health & Health Sciences
- MPH, Tufts University School of Medicine, Public Health and Professional Degree Programs
- BA, Tufts University
Vaccine hesitancy, vaccination coverage, disparities, survey design, survey methodology
- Nguyen KH, Srivastav A, Razzaghi H, et al. COVID-19 Vaccination Intent, Perceptions, and Reasons for Not Vaccinating Among Groups Prioritized for Early Vaccination — United States, September and December 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. ePub: 9 February 2021.
- Baack BN, Abad N, Yankey D, Kahn, K, Razzaghi, H, Brookmeyer, K, Kolis, J, Wilhelm, E, Nguyen, KH, Singleton, J. COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage and Intent Among Adults Aged 18–39 Years — United States, March–May 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. ePub: 21 June 2021.
- Nguyen, KH, Santibanez, TA, Stokley, S, Lindley, MC, Fisher, A, Kim, D, Greby, S, Srivastav, A and Singleton, J, 2021. Parental vaccine hesitancy and its association with adolescent HPV vaccination. Vaccine, pp.S0264-410X.