Programs: Public Health
- MPH, Harvard University School Of Public Health (1990)
- MD, Columbia College Of Physicians And Surgeons (1982)
- BA, Magna Cum Laude, Yale University (1978)
- Sales, C Schlaff AL, "Reforming medical education: A synthesis of five critiques of medical practice." Social Science & Medicine. 70(11):1665-8, 2010 Jun.
- Schlaff AL Robbins A, "Teaching Health Departments: Meeting the challenge of public health education." Journal of Public Health Management & Practice. 15(5):439-42, 2009 Sep-Oct.
- Schlaff AL, "Lack of National Primary Care Organization Partnerships With Community Groups to Promote Health Care Reform": American Journal of Public Health May 2005, Vol 95, No. 5 | 832-834
- Schlaff AL, Chang RW, Mayer L, "Public Health Education Reform in Context: A commentary on the Institute of Medicine's Report 'Who Will Keep the Public Healthy?'" Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, Sept-Oct 2005: Vol 11, No. 5: 465 – 468
- Schlaff, AL, "Boston's Codman Square Partnership for Health Promotion" Public Health Reports, Mar-Apr 1991: 106(2), pp. 186 - 191
- Schlaff AL, "Framing the Future's Expert Panel Report on the MPH Degree: A Step Backward?" Journal of Public Health Management & Practice. 20(4): 368-370, 2014 Jul-Aug