Individual Career Coaching
Career Services works with current students and alumni on an individual basis to help them with their career goals.
Topics covered during coaching sessions range from self-assessment and career exploration to negotiating that first post-graduate salary.
- General career development strategy
- Assistance in developing target employer list
- Networking advice and contact identification
- Resume, CV, Cover letter, email, and job application reviews
- LinkedIn and social media presence reviews
- Interviewing guidance including videotaped mock interviews
- Salary or promotion negotiation strategy development
- Job offer evaluation
- Employee relations (interpersonal challenges in the workplace)
Make an appointment with one of our coaches through Handshake, your online career application.