Career Planning Course (CPC)
Your career readiness is what drives Career Services to give you every advantage possible to be successful in today's competitive job market. That's why we've implemented a mandatory Career Planning Course for MPH (including the following dual degrees: BA/MPH, Nutrition/MPH, MPH, UE/MPH) and MS-HCOM students designed to ensure that you gain the skills and confidence to promote yourself effectively in your job search and throughout your career.
The mandatory CPC Course provides:
- An orientation meeting
- An in-depth Career Connector demonstration focusing on how to make the most of this resource (job search, document library, employer and alumni contacts)
- A focused discussion on professional communications with practice activities (LinkedIn 101, cold emails, cover letters, professional self-introductions)
- A 30 minute individual career coaching meeting (resume & career discussion)
- Informational and formal interview training
- Long-term career management
Log in to Career Connector for CPC dates and to register.