In order to request an official copy of your Tufts transcript, students and alumni will need to do the following:
- Submit a request through SIS. (Preferred for Immediate Processing only. Requests held for semester grades or degree conferral should be submitted directly to the Registrar's Office.)
- Complete a transcript request form. Please print legibly, sign, and double-check the recipient’s address. Request forms may be submitted via mail, fax (617-636-0898), or e-mail (Andrew.Hogan@tufts.edu).
- There is no cost for official transcripts.
- Requests will be processed within 5-7 business days from the receipt of form.
- Students and alumni of the MD/MPH or MD/MBA program should request an official copy of their transcript through the MD Registrar’s Office.
- The PHPD Registrar’s Office does not print unofficial copies of transcripts. Current students are able to print an unofficial transcript through SIS.