Integrated Student Information System (iSIS)
iSIS is Tufts’ new Integrated Student Information System that will replace SIS Online over the course of the 2013/14 academic year.
Students may access iSIS at http://go.tufts.edu/isis. iSIS allows students to:
- Register for courses
- Check grades
- Run an Advisement Report
- View the current Schedule of Classes
When iSIS officially replaces SIS Online as Tufts’ system of record for student information, iSIS will allow students to:
- Print unofficial transcripts
- Review account balances and financial aid
- Update address and phone information
Faculty members should find the iSIS Faculty Guide to be very useful.
The iSIS Student Guide is a great resource to get started in iSIS. Please see below for instructions on more specific functions.
- Enter your Tufts Username and Password (the same you use for your Tufts email)
- Click “Sign In”
- Your customized iSIS homepage will appear
If you need help with your Tufts Username or Password, go to http://tuftstools.tufts.edu/ .
To Search the Schedule and Add Courses to Your Shopping Cart:
- Under the Plan menu, click on “Shopping Cart”
- Select the “Class Search” radio button
- In the “Class Career” drop down menu, select TUSM Public Health Programs (MPH, HCOM, or PREP) or Professional Degree Programs (MBS or PA students)
- In the “Course Subject” box, insert the 2 – 4 letter subject code (HCOM, PH, NUTR, CMP, etc.). The Select Subject button will take you to the listing of all of the subject codes.
- Click on “Search”
This will allow you to view courses by Program (i.e. Public Health, Professional Degree) or by Subject (i.e., MPH, HCOM, PREP, etc). From the search results you can see which courses or sections are open and available to you. Be sure to click “View All Sections” for classes that have multiple sections. To add a course to your Shopping Cart by clicking the “Select Class” button. Just adding classes to your Shopping Cart does not enroll you in those classes.
To Enroll in Courses:
Once the registration period has begun, go to your Shopping Cart.
- From your Shopping Cart, select the checkbox next to each class in which you wish to enroll, the click “Enroll.”
- Review the “Shopping Cart: Confirm Classes” page, click “Finish Enrolling”
- View the “Shopping Cart: View Results” page to determine whether you were successfully enrolled in your selected classes. Review the Message section for any instructions.
To View your Unofficial Transcript and Grades:
- On your iSIS home page, click “Grades” which appears next to “About Me”
- Until iSIS becomes the system of record for student information, your Unofficial Transcript is available in SIS Online.
Rebuilding Tufts' Student Information System
To learn more about this iSIS Implementation project and how it will affect members of the Tufts community, visit the SIS Project's website.