The MS-PREP program graduates professionals who have applied their degrees to advance their career paths in a wide variety of fields that address pain issues. PREP alumni work as:
- Physical therapists
- Nurse educators
- Nursing Directors
- Health advocates
- Health policymakers, researchers and analysts
Representative job titles and employers of the 2010-2011 graduating class include:
- Clinical Nurse Director of Perioperative Services, Tufts Medical Center
- Founder, Stress Resources LLC
- Research Associate & Clinical Instructor, University of California, Davis
- Research Assistant, New England School of Acupuncture
- Director, Operations, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
- Psychiatric Consultation Liaison Nurse Specialist, Sisters of Providence Health System
To see specific alumni profiles, please click here.
To view the MS-PREP blog, click here: here.