Career Connector is our online career management tool. It is a one-stop resource that allows students to manage their career search process.
Current students and employers may log in to explore or post jobs, internships, fellowships, or field placement opportunities on our online career network. Alumni should contact Career Services to gain access.
- Employer/Contact Search – Career Services maintains a robust database of employers and contacts in Career Connector.
- Applied Learning Experience, Internship and Job Postings - students have access to search jobs by several different criteria including industry, location and job function.
- Calendar - students can search for all upcoming Career Services events including career education programs and employer information sessions; a couple of mouse clicks and students can sign up and download the appointment to their Outlook calendar.
- Easy Job Application - students can store unlimited copies/versions of their resumes, cover letters, writing samples, transcripts and other potential application materials. Applying for a job in the system is simple since students can send any of their uploaded materials to an employer directly through Career Connector.
- Resume Books – Career Connector allows employers to have easy access to students via electronic resume books. Students can opt-in to a general resume book and/or a sector-specific resume book. Employers can search the resume books and pull the resumes of students that interest them.
- Resource Library – Career Connector contains a document library where we house proprietary Public Health Career-related information.