Tufts' health sciences campus in Boston is home to many of Tufts' science and professional schools.
Tufts University School of Medicine is located in the heart of the Tufts Health Sciences Campus in the Chinatown neighborhood of downtown Boston. We share the campus with several other Tufts science and professional schools and with Tufts Medical Center Hospital. Our Chinatown location provides a rich and unique atmosphere that adds to our environment.
From academic resources to fitness facilities to local restaurants and historic sites, our campus offers a vibrant setting in which to study and socialize.
Health Science Campus Buildings
- The School of Medicine, 145 Harrison Avenue
- The Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences and the Arthur M. Sackler Center for Health Communications, 145 Harrison Avenue
- Biomedical Research and Public Health Building, 136 Harrison Avenue
- The Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, 711 Washington Street
- The School of Dental Medicine, 1 Kneeland Street
- The Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, 150 Harrison Avenue
- Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street
- The Jaharis Family Center for Biomedical and Nutrition Sciences, 150 Harrison Avenue