A general visit to campus:
Admissions does have a self-guided tour that is available upon request. Due to the volume of requests we get for visits and due to the size of the Admissions staff, we are unable to grant interviews or meetings; however, we are happy to greet you on arrival to campus, answer a few general questions and help guide you with getting started on the self-guided tour.
Speaking with a current student:
For most of our programs, we have current students who have volunteered to be available for correspondence with prospective students. Admissions is able to connect you with these students – send your request to the Admissions Office.
Sitting in on a class (for MPH, HCOM, and PREP prospective students only):
If you’d like to sit in on a class, please view our courses page and choose a course and a date that you would like to attend. Email the course and date to the PHPD Admissions Office so that we can check with the professor about the suitability of the date you have chosen, and we will contact you.
Please give us at least a week’s notice so that we have time to clear your class visit with the course instructor.
*All event times are in EST unless otherwise noted.*
Public Health & MS in Development and Regulation of Medicines and Devices (DRMD) Information Session
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 - 4:30 - 6:00 pm
- Deblois Auditorium, Tufts University's Sackler Hall, 145 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA
- Please register here
Physician Assistant Program Information Session
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 - 4:00 - 6:00 PM
- Wolff Auditorium, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street, Boston, MA
- Please register here
MS in Development and Regulation of Medicines and Devices (DRMD) Webinars:
Learn more about your future at Tufts at one of our upcoming Informational Webinars. Program Director Dr. Paul Beninger will host these online sessions to present the program, curriculum details, answer your key questions, describe time frames for completion, and help you determine if Tufts' MS-DRMD is the program for you.
- Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 12:00 - 12:30 PM - Register here
- Thursday, December 18, 2014 - 12:00 - 12:30 PM - Register here
- Thursday, February 19. 2015 - 12:00 - 12:30 PM - Register here
- Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 7:00 - 8:00 PM - Register here
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:00 - 12:30 PM - Register here
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 12:00 - 12:30 PM - Register here
- Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 6:30 - 7:00 PM - Register here
Please check our Meet us on the Road webpage to view our upcoming travel.