Admissions and Enrollment
- Candidates apply to the PA/MPH Program within the CASPA application.
- The application process for the PA/MPH will run parallel to that of the PA program, with the same application requirements and process (see PA Admissions Process).
- Applicants to the PA/MPH program may not change their application from the dual degree to consideration for the single degree program once they have submitted their application on CASPA.
- If admitted to the PA/MPH Combined Program, candidates will receive a letter from the Director of Admissions and be given 2 weeks to submit a non-refundable deposit to hold their place in the program.
- If admitted into the PA/MPH program, students must be prepared to follow the timeline outlined above, or forfeit their spot in the PA/MPH program. Enrolled students must be prepared to begin the MPH Program in January following the application process, and then the PA Program a year later in January.
- A student may not defer any portion of the PA/MPH program.
The tuition for the MPH portion of the PA/MPH combined degree for 2016-2017 is $9,341/semester.
Rates do increase annually. More information on the cost of the combined degree can be found here.